Thursday, August 18, 2011

Should've - Would've - Could've

Today is August 18th.

If the whole house deal hadn't have fallen through, we would've officially closed on our new home today.  I am kind of disappointed about it all, but it's not like we're unhappy here in this house, so it's all good.

We've put the house on MLS, so that may get us some more exposure.  We talked about giving ourselves a deadline as well, because we're really hating being in limbo, however we need to put a little more effort into it than we have been.

That being said, if we do end up selling, that means we'd be moving during the school year.  Ugh, ugh, ugh.  Nights and weekends full of packing and planning is not appealing to me.  I shouldn't complain though - not everyone is a teacher and can move in the summer.

For now though, we're continuing to do things around here.  In the next couple of weeks, we will finally have a fence - it's only been 3 years of waiting!!!  I also have a few DIY projects on the go.  I'll post them here when I'm done, but I can't seem to find the things I need/want to finish them or I run into difficulty with Heat 'N' Bond.  Grr.

Sorry for the post full of complaints.  I'm going to get some ice cream and peaches to put me in a better mood!


No comments:

Post a Comment