Sunday, April 24, 2011

Really? You actually want to read this?!

Thanks!  :)

Welcome to my first ever blog!  I really have NO idea what I am doing, what I plan to write about and why anyone would ever want to read it, but I've been inspired lately by a few blogs.  I've become captivated by them to the point where they've become part of my regular routine, like checking Facebook and email.  My husband, oddly enough, has also been encouraging me to do this.  I say odd, because that means he is encouraging me to spend more time on the computer than I already do.  Weird!

The basis for my blog is pretty simple.  I am indecisive.  Like, really indecisive about almost everything from what to eat for dinner, what colour to paint our bedroom, whether I should buy those fabulous shoes I come across in a store - which I will probably do, and then take them back!  You know how people have letters after their name, based on their degrees from school, etc.  Technically, mine are B.A.Sc and B.Ed, however, they can be pretty much thrown out the window and replaced with I.D for indecisive! 

Pretty trivial compared to happenings in the world today, but maybe it could make for a fun read and maybe, just maybe, by writing my thoughts down, I will realize the craziness that occurs in my mind.

Here are some quotes that I can relate to.  Taken from BrainyQuotes.com, except for the first one.

"Indecision: May or may not be my problem" (taken from a plaque given to me by a friend)

"The word tomorrow was invented for indecisive people, and for children"

"If I decide to be indecisive, that is my decision"

"I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking me, Ang!

    Can't wait to read more posts. Funny you should name your blog this because I feel like every other post, I'm talking about about how indecisive I am! Great minds think....indecisively? Lol.

    PS: Do you want me to link your blog or would you rather say on the downlow? ;)

    ReplyDelete