Monday, July 30, 2012

Left behind again!

Not that I have regular followers, but if there is even one reader out there who happens to check for regular updates, I'm sorry.

My last post was exactly one month ago!  Summer is disappearing before my eyes!  :(  It's been good so far though - done a bit of travelling, a LOT of shopping, reading, relaxing, organizing, and a little DIY stuff.

I'm currently working on painting a desk that will go in our office.  I forgot to take a before picture, because I was just too excited to get going on it.  So far, I'm only done one section of it (it's a big corner desk), and I hope to tackle to other pieces this week. 

The hubs and I had our second anniversary on July 28th.  Where does time go, for real?!  We are off to Cabo this month  to celebrate.  I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment