Sunday, May 08, 2011

What next?

I'm finding that this blog is actually helping to make me be more decisive.  I guess the fact that I am writing details out and explaining things to my readers is making me, sort of, think things through myself more clearly.   Weird, but good ...I think?!?!

Of course, I say that, but am having trouble coming up with my next blog post.  What to talk about that people may actually want to read? 

So, until then, I'll leave you the latest decisive action we've made - and that was to put a deposit on a mini goldendoodle!  Eeek!  So, some minor details .... puppy is yet to be conceived, but supposed to be born in October and ready to go in Deccember and we are 6th on the list.  Yes, 6th .... see here under the pic and you will see my name listed.... http://www.spacedogs.ca/gallery30.htm .  No idea what a typical litter size is, but if there is only 4 or 5 pups, we are out of luck.  We will just have to wait and see!!!

2 comments:

  1. we totally looked at spacedogs too!!! I think they look like great breeders :) fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well. What cute little doggies!

    ReplyDelete