Do you hear that? Students, but moreso teachers, screaming and jumping for joy everywhere! Wow! I can't believe the end of the year came and went so fast. The last few weeks were a whirlwhind and my blog clearly got left in the dust.
A lot has happened over the last little while:
- our house became "unsold" because the buyers backed out after the home inspection (which, by the way, turned up nothing overly serious...) so we lost out on the other house and are right back to square one
- we moved up the list for choosing our spacedog, from 4th to 6th and they are now due on Aug. 10
- we got our tickets for Europe finally (stupid Canada Post strike!)
- I received my necklace from Melissa @ Living Beautifully (and yes, it's just as gorgeous in person!)
- I've continued the search for material I love that will allow me to finish my first DIY project (more to come on that)
- I've moved a ton of stuff into my new classroom at my new school and will set it all up in August (eek!)
We are Euro bound this Saturday ... more to come on my packing woes!